`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Apologies

OT: Apologies
Ok, my last thread, apparently people were really into it.

And by reading it (it has since been locked), i'm pretty sure people were making fun of me.

And why not? My thread made me look like a cheesy doofus. Now that i realize i've made more errors than Blue Jays 3B Edwin Encarnacion (bad Cincinnati memories; thank God for Scott Rolen!), i feel i owe you all an apology.

However, my signature still stands, although i'm not sure if i should trade ANYTHING right now; Christmas is coming up.

For everything else, I apologize.

Also, ceocards, hope you got my pm.
[Image: rattboycopy.jpg]

I NEVER trade Bowman Chrome cards, just so you know Big Grin

RE: OT: Apologies
You don't owe anyone an apology brother. I would just say post what you will trade and won't everytime you scan. This is will save people from asking for stuff you don't want to part with. For people making fun of your post- I wouldn't sweat it. Its all in good fun. If you took offense to it,don't! The guys on here are cool. Gotta love the community Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Man, it was all in good fun. We had to take it and run with it. I understand guys keep asking for things you don't wanna trade though. It can get annoying.

I must say though, I have never seen a mod lock a thread to save a guy. Haha! That was classic. I laughed my a** off.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

the locking was pretty funny, my posting was in jest as I'm sure most others were too... it was a kinda oddball post I thought so i responded as such. you shouldn't feel obligated to trade anything you are showing off... heck I post plenty of stuff that I pickup on here, the few times I do open packs or a box its pretty easy to say "so and so and so and so aren't for trade, anything else is up for grabs"

no apology needed
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(11-15-2011, 09:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man, it was all in good fun. We had to take it and run with it. I understand guys keep asking for things you don't wanna trade though. It can get annoying.

I must say though, I have never seen a mod lock a thread to save a guy. Haha! That was classic. I laughed my a** off.
Derek you took the words right out of my mouth lmao!!! I thought the same thing.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Dude!

That thread went "Round and Round" and left you a "Wanted Man". Personally I thought it was "Way Cool Jr.". After all "Nobody Rides for Free" so I'm just gonna "Lay It Down".

This is what you should be apologizing for:

Digging a bunch of pretty boys with makeup on in torn lingerie, scarves and chains.

Just kidding. Anyone who put Tawny Kitaen on their album cover back in the '80s can't be all bad.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Tawny Kitaen - YUM

(11-16-2011, 08:52 AM)zeprock Wrote: Dude!

That thread went "Round and Round" and left you a "Wanted Man". Personally I thought it was "Way Cool Jr.". After all "Nobody Rides for Free" so I'm just gonna "Lay It Down".

This is what you should be apologizing for:

Digging a bunch of pretty boys with makeup on in torn lingerie, scarves and chains.

Just kidding. Anyone who put Tawny Kitaen on their album cover back in the '80s can't be all bad.
Love it, man. Love it!

Didn't Tawny Kitaen beat up Chuck Finley or do I have the wrong woman?

Thanks, guys. I feel better now. BTW: zeprock, "Nobody Rides For Free" is my favorite song of all time.

As for the rest of you, you are all too funny.
(11-16-2011, 02:30 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Didn't Tawny Kitaen beat up Chuck Finley or do I have the wrong woman?
Nope, Tawny Kitaen is the guilty party here.