`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryce harper card question

bryce harper card question
I just bought a 2011 bowman chrome box and got a bryce harper x-fractor refractor card #bbp51. numbered 08/25. does anyone have any idea how much its worth?

RE: bryce harper card question
The only one I saw in the completed auctions on ebay went for $128 and change

Completed Auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Chro...3a6c33f103

Sounds like you have a Bowman's Best Prospects X-Fractor, although i could be wrong.

I think posting bv is against the TOS, but you probably can't price it anyway, given the fact that it's numbered to 25. Other than that, i don't know. Wish i could help.
[Image: rattboycopy.jpg]

I NEVER trade Bowman Chrome cards, just so you know Big Grin

ya thats the exact one i have...should i hang on to it or try and sell it?? thinking itll be worth more in the future since they only made 25 of them

I would sell it now and get the max you can because you never know what will happen tomorrow or if he'll pan out on the big league level. All indications are he probably will but you just never know. Look at Strasburg and what his stuff went for pre-surgery and post surgery.

(11-15-2011, 05:26 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I would sell it now and get the max you can because you never know what will happen tomorrow or if he'll pan out on the big league level. All indications are he probably will but you just never know. Look at Strasburg and what his stuff went for pre-surgery and post surgery.
I would sell it next season, because cards usually go for more during the season. Also, chevy, Strasburg has a lower ERA post-surgery so I think it's odd they aren't going for as much
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)