`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scotch Tape Sticky

RE: Scotch Tape Sticky
all you gotta do is put all the cards in a team bag...then tape the team bag....then when whoever you sold to or traded with gets their cards they dont have to deal with nasty cases.

Yea thats usually what I do. Or if i must tape the top loader, I user painter tape
(11-17-2011, 01:53 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: all you gotta do is put all the cards in a team bag...then tape the team bag....then when whoever you sold to or traded with gets their cards they dont have to deal with nasty cases.

I put cards that I am sending away in the used, taped, price-tagged toploaders. If I got these loaders in the mail from a trader, they are not costing me anything. If I am sending away 30 cards to a trader that are worth a dollar a piece, I put them in old toploaders for shipping. If you are getting one $30 card from me, it will be in the magnetic case. Either way, everything gets wrapped in a piece of paper that I tape like a wrapped package. It may be ugly, but it is safe.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.