`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Score Hockey

Score Hockey
So I have opened a total of 8 boxes of Score with probably about 10-15 random packs on top of that. I dont have any scans of any of it (everyone has seen it all i think) but I do have some questions for everyone. But first I want to share a couple of my hits... Overall I think my stuff has been pretty average. I got one Hopkins, and a bunch of the other SSP Rookies. I only got one Auto (Hot Rookies Sauve sp?). I averaged on gold per box (they all sucked). But I DID get one black. I am happy to report that it was a Carey Price. Now that was a pretty cool card to get. I have not seen any other ones out there at all and I was debating on whether to put it on eBay, but thought I might now get what I think I should for it.

Now to my questions...

Has anyone actually pulled, or seen, any of the variations?
Did anyone else have as hard a time completing the base set?
I still need 50 cards total (pretty disgusting, i know, but they are on their way to me).
Does anyone have any idea how many TOTAL black cards there are? Like did they do one for every base (1-500) or limit them to a certain number? And does anyone know the total print run per black card?

Thanks for any help!

RE: Score Hockey
wow that is a lot of ripping

i seen a few different photo

not sure if it has been listed yet, but if i see it i will let you know
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Right off the bat, I saw an example of photo variations in football on Panini's website.
http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2011/...-football/

I'll keep looking for a hockey version of that article, by anyone else.
http://icancollectcards.wordpress.com/
(Trying to open a single pack of SOMETHING every day.)

I opened 3 boxes and still need 91 cards to finish the set

I pulled a gold out of each and a SSP out of each. I am think the SSP are not like last years and are much easier to get.

and i pulled 1 black

as for the photos I am still trying to get more info on it myself.

I have a bunch of singles from Score Hockey. Let me know which numbers you need & I'll see if I have them.

I busted 2 boxes of Score so far. No Golds, No Blacks, 2 SSP rookies and somehow pulled the NNO rookies of Colborne, Hodgsen and Palushaj in double from the same box. I hear that the NNO cards are printed /100 or less.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I saw a nathan Horton Variation listed on the bay.

The SSP rookies are falling 1 per box compared to last year when they they fell 1:3 boxes if I remember.

But Auto's seem to be harder to get-- only got one in 12 boxes.

I also did not finish my set until box 8.