`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats next for sports cards?

RE: Whats next for sports cards?
I want them to bring back the helmet and shoe lace cards. I also want to see a dual shield like they do in the cup hockey. And maybe referee cards with some zebra material ha...A coach card with pieces of the microphone headset? And if they brought back turf cards thatd be cool.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

How about the padding inside the helmet or game used towels especially the breast awareness towels?

I also think they need to increase the amount of game used footballs in their products and lower to amount of event worn jersey swatches and patches.

What about the game used gatorade bottles cut up and numbered on the actual piece of the bottle?

Or chin straps?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-15-2011, 02:45 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: How about the padding inside the helmet or game used towels especially the breast awareness towels?

I also think they need to increase the amount of game used footballs in their products and lower to amount of event worn jersey swatches and patches.

What about the game used gatorade bottles cut up and numbered on the actual piece of the bottle?

Or chin straps?
I seen a card with almost the entire gold NFL logo from the football. Now that was freaking awesome.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

They should start signing in blood and make the subset..."BIOHAZARD"...LOL!!! Seriously though...I agree with Dunginhawk...they make the base card 1/1 etc...with the same card...? I guess the stamp makes it 1/1...they should at least use a different pic...geeezzz...LOL!

When they start putting in game-used underwear with brown skidmarks theyve gone too far.

how about some redemptions to actually meet some of the players we collect, I have met mine, but there are a TON of people here collecting cards of players they have spent a FORTUNE on, and never even met them...Smile That would be a real amazing case hit...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

What if they all went the other way....retro. Did away with all autographs, patches, inserts, parallels, etc. Instead, they made a fairly low production set of all the players and people were hoping to get the RCs of that year's star rookie. Imagine what it was like to open a pack of 1958 cards and find the Jimmy Brown RC, or the 1976 Walter Payton?

Oh yea that would suck for the card companies...never mind

http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Eventually companies should introduce actual Metal cards (not limited to these though). Also like Video Cards like the Ud Evolution
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(11-15-2011, 05:02 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Eventually companies should introduce actual Metal cards (not limited to these though). Also like Video Cards like the Ud Evolution
Have you seen the video cards??? They suck... You think
With all the technology today, they would have been way better...Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin