`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new bay Durantula pick up

My new bay Durantula pick up
Since the lockout is still in affect, I thought I would make my first purchase in well over a month and take advantage of some pickups that will probably cost more when the season actually starts. And since baseball is over and basketball is here, the Ryan Braun PC is on hold while I build my Kevin Durant PC for the season. Will post a scan when I get it in.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180752523488?ssP...1497.l2649

I really like the look of the National Treasures.

Looking forward to the Tristar Show in Houston at the end of January. Anybody going?

RE: My new bay Durantula pick up
Nice card man.. I really like the design of that one!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

nice one!
he might actually be signing with my local team (Valencia Basket, Spain), although the team executives are still denying it... Probably won't happen but it would be awesome

(11-15-2011, 02:41 AM)antriarc Wrote: Nice card man.. I really like the design of that one!
Thanks. I was at the Houston Tristar show last year and missed picking up the same one card but it said MAVERICKS and it was Dirk Nowitzki. I walked around all day thinkin about buying it and then when I was ready to, somebody already did. Can't wait to get it in and scan it for you guys.
(11-15-2011, 03:51 AM)folkertino Wrote: nice one!
he might actually be signing with my local team (Valencia Basket, Spain), although the team executives are still denying it... Probably won't happen but it would be awesome
He's playing harlem basketball and flag Oklahoma State football so that would not surprise me one bit lol