Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition broken and priced

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition broken and priced
The set is priced and in my ORG.
If you would like to trade for cards, please send a trade offer.

Just to save time,
The big guys, Mantle, Pujols are gone,
So are the Giants, Mets, Braves, Pirates and Red Sox.
But, if you are another team or player collector, please send a trade offer.
I collect SF Giants.

Adding Glossy A&G soon, it is broken, but not priced for trade yet..

RE: 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition broken and priced
I'm interested in the Carlos Santana if it's available but I didn't see it listed. Maybe I missed it.

RE: 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition broken and priced
Hold the Tigers for me............thanks
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Check me, I have some Posey's FT

what do they look like? I just had mine shipped today so im hoping by the end of november they will be here.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

They look like the normal regular Topps Base cards except they have a little foil banner above the players name stating they are from the Diamond Giveaway Set.

[Image: 2011-topps-diamond-factory-big.jpg]

Does this also include the update set? If so I am interested in the Larry Walker

(11-15-2011, 01:39 AM)ivan527444 Wrote: Does this also include the update set? If so I am interested in the Larry Walker
I only have the regular set, I have no idea if Topps is doing this set in update..
Sorry

Oh nice, thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I don't believe they are doing it for update. This factory set was a prize for entering so many Diamond Giveaway codes I think it was 45 and consists of ser. 1 and ser. 2. Topps Update is considered a completely different set than the base.