`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long before this happens?

How long before this happens?
Let me know if this has already been done but how long do you think it will be before someone signs their cards with their Twitter handle? Who do you think would be the first to do it?

So who do you think will be the first and do you think it will help/hurt the BV or interest in the card? Do you think a company should embrace social networking and tie it into an auto set? Maybe a who insert set with athletes that are particularly active on twitter signing their cards with their twitter handles?
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: How long before this happens?
I thought about this before.. would be pretty cool, but I'd still have the player's auto (actual name)... handles could be like a new type of "inscription"
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

not a bad idea, but agreed, it still needs to have the regular auto. just like national treasures nicknames set, looks weird just having the nickname.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Durant would be the first

A waste of time IMO. A handle is not an autograph, therefore worthless to me.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I agree with gjpoll1, as I am just getting back into collecting I only want the signature also and although it would be cool, the twitter signature would be worth less to me also.

Just a side note: If 5% of the twitters you see from any celebrity are actually from said celebrity, I would be rather surprised.

Their images are worth too much to them and their sponsors for anyone to allow them free, unfiltered access to their respective publics.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.