`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finest master box break (Updated with another Finest, Tier One, and Bowman Chrome)

Finest master box break (Updated with another Finest, Tier One, and Bowman Chrome)
Decided to pick up a box of Finest on my recent road trip when I found a new shop. Not great, not terrible.

[Image: finest1112.jpg]

Dillon Gee refractor auto /499
Dee Gordon green refractor auto/dual relic /149
Ellsbury XFractor /299
Lee XFractor /299
Jerry Sands refractor /549
Utley refractor /549
Wright refractor /549
Fielder die cut /10
Hamilton Finest Moments

All are FT.

Also got another box of Finest, Tier One, and Bowman Chrome in today, the highlights follow. Everything is FT except the Royals.

[Image: hits1115.jpg]
[Image: tier1.jpg]
[Image: finest1115.jpg]
[Image: BC1115.jpg]
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

RE: Finest master box break
check me for the ells and the hamilton
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(11-14-2011, 12:12 AM)rascrush Wrote: check me for the ells and the hamilton
offer sent
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

Did you pull any Jeter or Ichiro base?
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(11-14-2011, 05:38 AM)jdberia Wrote: Did you pull any Jeter or Ichiro base?
Pulled one of each of those guys. I'll have to add them in, but I've got a couple boxes of stuff due in today or tomorrow, was going to wait to get everything in at once, then I can let you know if I get anything else of those guys as well.

I haven't paid much attention to Finest this year but I have to say I like that they made a die-cut parallel, very 90's. The downside is there are only 10 copies, maybe should have done 50 or 100, I think those have some great appeal to old school insert afficionados.
The Fielder seems like a pretty decent pull.
And your two auto's were Dee and Gee Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Nice die cut
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: Finest master box break (Updated with another Finest, Tier One, and Bowman Chrome)
updated with today's breaks.

RE: Finest master box break (Updated with another Finest, Tier One, and Bowman Chrome)
check me for that Nunez please
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

LMK what other Jeter/Ichiro you pulled. Then check me fo whatever you pulled.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos