`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Tiger Tales...Question

2001 Tiger Tales...Question
I had a couple of boxes unopened. So to take care of the breaking itch I decided to crack 2 boxes.

I came across a Tigers Tales card that is autographed. So my question is did these come autographed? I have never seen one. Here is a scan of the card.
I have never pulled a Tiger Auto. So if you have a tiger auto please post so I can compare cards. This card below was pack pulled.

[Image: IMG155.jpg]

RE: 2001 Tiger Tales...Question
That doesnt look like his auto to me...could the box have been repackaged?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-15-2011, 06:07 AM)chads-cards Wrote: That doesnt look like his auto to me...could the box have been repackaged?
I have had this box since 2001. It was opened from a case I had then

Try asking Upper Deck on their Facebook page about the legitimacy of the card. I've never seen a pack pulled Tiger's Tales Autograph, nor have I found any evidence of them ever being produced. From your picture, it looks like the corners are a little dinged also....looks like an in-person autograph to me.

The box I opened had a little damage. I pulled this card from a sealed case

That is weird. If someone repackaged it, it would have taken a heck of a lot of effort for little return.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.