`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st. COMC Order

RE: 1st. COMC Order
My first order was shipped yesterday. I am rather excited to be getting these cards and so far I have received 11 email notifications from them that my package is on the way...seems they are just as excited to have sent them...lol

(11-14-2011, 12:59 PM)tmoore25 Wrote: I buy a lot of Nolan Ryans from there
I buy exclusively Beckett Graded Nolan Ryans and their selection is 8 cards. I've only bought 2 Beckett Graded Nolan Ryans from there. I've looked at the raw cards and the ones that I've looked at are in pretty lousy condition.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

One of the cards that is on its way in my first order is a 75 Ryan #500 that I got for 7 bucks. Condition looked pretty good in the scan but we shall see when it arrives. I'll scan it and post it soon as it arrives. 3 more emails have arrived letting me know my shipment is on the way since my last post. That makes a total of 14 emails since yesterday...long as the cards are good they can spam my inbox all they want...

Starting to love this place more and more. Just picked up 7 GU, 1 auto and 1 rare caminiti card for 32 shipped.

I spent a few hours at the site yesterday and purchased 50 Ken Griffey Cards. I want to ship them out now but my collection needs to get smaller before I add anything! I was surprised though to see so many cards with corners that did not look great. I think I looked through 40 scans of one card to find one that was acceptable to me.

I look forward to them shipping me the new ones I find everyday sometime in December

My first order arrived today and I am quite happy with the cards. Picked up some nice lower end vintage cards and found 5 of the 2011 original backs I needed that were listed for under 50ยข each...had to grab those too...here are some of the vintage that arrived. After reading this board I went with the cheaper "bulk" shipping and they really do pack the cards well. No need for paying the extra for toploaders.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just picked up a nice order of refractors and other Pirates including a blue refractor auto of Stetson Allie cheaper than I have ever saw on Ebay! It was a happy mail day!

Just put in my first order this morning. Looking forward to getting them!
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

one thing I did notice and maybe it's coincidence but when i was looking at the Adonis Cardona cards there were tons of them like 3 pages worth and all for the most part really cheap I think the most expensive one was like $15-$20 for an autographed parralel. But now after I put in and received my order now there are only 11 total cards listed for him and the cheapest one starts at $5 which I got for like $.34 and the vast majority are in the $15-$30 range.

So I don't know if this happens a lot after someone buys several cards of the same guy that people increase their prices.

(11-20-2011, 08:50 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: one thing I did notice and maybe it's coincidence but when i was looking at the Adonis Cardona cards there were tons of them like 3 pages worth and all for the most part really cheap I think the most expensive one was like $15-$20 for an autographed parralel. But now after I put in and received my order now there are only 11 total cards listed for him and the cheapest one starts at $5 which I got for like $.34 and the vast majority are in the $15-$30 range.

So I don't know if this happens a lot after someone buys several cards of the same guy that people increase their prices.
You may have bought out all the "cheap" ones and now only the "overpriced" cards are left. It is also possible that sellers saw the artificial run on Cardona you caused with your purchase and thought they better adjust.

Looking at Cardona now, there are currently 11 different cards for him available with a total of 69 listings. I would lean more toward you having bought out the cheap ones in this case. Most of what's left for the parallels are near full book, while the base are still available below 25 cents.

Don't forget that you can always make offers to the sellers.