`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC advice

PC advice
hey guys, I could use your help on this one. At the beginning of the year, I was choosing between Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen who to collect. I chose Vereen. So far, Vereen has barley been active, but Ridley has been involved in the Pats running game. So what do you guys think, should I continue with Vereen or go ahead and switch to Ridley? thanks Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: PC advice
anyone have any advice?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I would say Ridley. The problem is that Vereen could come out of nowhere next year just like BenJarvis did. Vereen is a versatile back that catches & can squeeze in small holes on short yardage.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

In that position I'd collect a lil of both instead of one over the other.. Never know what you're gonna get with a Patriots rb..

Collect who YOU like to watch, regardless of other people think...Wink look at me... I collect VY, and with all his haters, I could care less... Better deals for me...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Honestly, I would do both, but if all you can afford/want to do is one, then Vereen now would be cheaper most likely. I can see Vereen having a solid year next year if he doesn't break onto the field at the end of this year. They will have to make a decision with Benny and Faulk so there might be a less crowded backfield. Then his card prices might rise.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

(11-13-2011, 06:40 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Collect who YOU like to watch, regardless of other people think...Wink look at me... I collect VY, and with all his haters, I could care less... Better deals for me...Wink

I agree with this.

Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

I honestly think ridley has huge potential and it will show in the next couple years. He was incredible during preseason when he was getting playing time.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/