`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Topps replacement mailday!!!!

Topps replacement mailday!!!!
10 days ago I sent in a 2011 Finest Cam Newton gold refractor /50... Topps told me they couldnt fix the card so they would replace it with something of equal or greater value. I thought oh crap, but today I got a package from them in the mail. I thought wow 10 days thats pretty good and then I opened it and BOOM 2011 Prime Cam Newton rookie auto numbered 149/200!!! I was stunned I send them a damaged refractor with no auto and they send me a rookie auto of him. Just figured I would share with yall, seems like so many replacements maildays are bad figured I would share mine to show there is some hope. I will post pics tommorow when I get off work.
I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.

RE: Topps replacement mailday!!!!
NICE!!!! After my HORRIBLE experiances with Panini I have refused to buy their products for a looong while. I just don't get it...Panini is the biggest card mfg out there and their customer service is beyond terrible!!! I had some redemptions from PP and Upper Deck(my new fav due to NCAA licensing) and a damage from Topps and they all got them out QUICK! Screw you Panini lol. Glad to see that the "little" guys still seem to care about their customers!!!!!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(11-13-2011, 12:38 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: NICE!!!! After my HORRIBLE experiances with Panini I have refused to buy their products for a looong while. I just don't get it...Panini is the biggest card mfg out there and their customer service is beyond terrible!!! I had some redemptions from PP and Upper Deck(my new fav due to NCAA licensing) and a damage from Topps and they all got them out QUICK! Screw you Panini lol. Glad to see that the "little" guys still seem to care about their customers!!!!!!!
I couldn't agree with you more, its been almost a year since I redeemed 3 redemptions from Panini and still nothing.

(11-13-2011, 03:02 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I couldn't agree with you more, its been almost a year since I redeemed 3 redemptions from Panini and still nothing.
join the club, and all mine are are low tier rookie autos. You can't tell me that they don't have them lol and AND AND...I ASKED FOR REPLACEMENTS 6 MONTHS AGO Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Very nice replacement

wow!! awesome replacement!

That is awsome!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(11-13-2011, 03:02 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I couldn't agree with you more, its been almost a year since I redeemed 3 redemptions from Panini and still nothing.
Mine took 11 months for a crappy Gerald McCoy auto /25. Worst part is that they sent the wrong one(/199) after 8 months of waiting. They had me pick out some free packs that they were supposed to send as a apology. 3 1/2 months later I get my auto but nothing else.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

can't go wrong with that!

Awesome =)
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel