`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'11 Chrome Tebow Rainbow

RE: '11 Chrome Tebow Rainbow
(11-20-2011, 01:02 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Love this year's Topps Chrome! So many parallels!!! I just need the Red /25 and Super for my Urlacher rainbow.

PS. Do you have the refractor? You don't have it in the picture....just a heads up
How did you find all of the plates already? I have the only 2 Benson plates I have came across.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Nah I don't count Printing Plates as parellels. Good luck finding the other 2 tho. That would be a real accomplishment
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(11-20-2011, 02:27 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Nah I don't count Printing Plates as parellels. Good luck finding the other 2 tho. That would be a real accomplishment
Thanks, I think I am gonna need the luck lol.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

wow man thats a nice rainbow and pretty impressive to have all of those already. Im working on a 2010 topps chrome Aaron Rodgers rainbow right now. I agree with who ever said sets these days have so many cool parallels. You should check out the topps inception series, it looks like a cool one to rainbow as well.

Thats awesome w/ the urlacher. I've got the black printing plate. and i just finished my 2011 Topps Chrome, Cutler rainbow with 2 of the printing plates! If you find the Cutler ones ill trade you!