`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Wrestlers and dinner

OT Wrestlers and dinner
So I live in East Meadow Long Island NY, which is like 30 minutes outside NYC. Today, like 4 PM, I took my mother to the local chinese buffet. Sitting right next to me were Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, and Brett "The Hit Man" Hart. I listened to them talk about their time on the road doing wrestling shows, pretty fun sounding. The best part was at the end, them and 2 other guys they were sitting with( nobody I knew) started arguing with the chinese waitress over the bill. They were refusing to pay the dinner price, which starts at 4 PM, because they did'nt see any signs saying that lol.

RE: OT Wrestlers and dinner
ahahahaha awesome
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

times is tough everywhere, and i feel for a lot of those old wrestlers. no wonder they were arguing over a few bucks haha

my inner still love wrestling self would have been stoked either way!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

That is hysterical
[Image: cropped-mojo-beard-banner-2-final.gif]

I saw Greg Valentine last year at a comic book show. He was there to sign autographs, but not a single person was at his booth. He was just sitting there talking on his cell phone. He looked very old and it was really a pathetic sight
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Did they put the waitress in a sharpshooter and transition it into a leg lock?

I bet she would have given them lunch price then.

Bret Hart doesn't need to pay dinner price because he's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be!
(11-13-2011, 12:50 AM)011873 Wrote: Did they put the waitress in a sharpshooter and transition it into a leg lock?

I bet she would have given them lunch price then.
lololol

When I was in college I worked night shift at the best western at Ohio state. Ken shamrock stayed with us. He had some company that night, one of the more well known ladies of the night paid him a visit. I did get his autograph on an Ohio State schedule.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Hammer did look really old, and was dressed like a homeless man. You should have seen how many plates of food they were putting away. They had stacks of empty plates.