`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?

RE: 2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?
(11-15-2011, 02:17 PM)kevinr Wrote: I couldn't wait to get me a box and finally found a shop that had one I wish I would have read the replies on the new 11-12 sp's. The highest card I pulled was 12 bucks, I didn't get no where near the price I paid for the box in cards totally bummed out on this one. It is so bad I am embarrassed to even offer them up for trade.
Yup...you really gotta watch the dealer you bust from too...always ask what came out already. there are instances where there may be two great pulls in a case (or half case nowadays) but that's very rare. UD normally only puts one "A" signature in a case. If it's already been pulled, you're more or less just busting packs as a true collector and you'll never make your money back. i'd feel sorry for the dealer, but in the end, it's the card companies that screw things up.

RE: 2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?
(11-16-2011, 01:28 PM)kstjst Wrote: Yup...you really gotta watch the dealer you bust from too...always ask what came out already. there are instances where there may be two great pulls in a case (or half case nowadays) but that's very rare. UD normally only puts one "A" signature in a case. If it's already been pulled, you're more or less just busting packs as a true collector and you'll never make your money back. i'd feel sorry for the dealer, but in the end, it's the card companies that screw things up.
I don't have a local dealer so when I am traveling for work I will stop and get my boxes. I bust to try to add to my collection but I also like to pull stuff to be able to trade in here with you guys also. Im not trying to make anything but would at least like to get what I spend. It just sucks when you spend that kind of money and don't pull either. I had better luck buying walmart, kmart and target stuff. Oh well I guess you can't hit every time.