`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK!

Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK!
So I went to the LCS-Showtime Cards in AZ. I took 2 boxes of Topps Finest. Really good IMO.

Box-1 Got a Dee Gordon Xfractor auto, Ivan Dejesus Jr dual relic auto and redemption for a Topps 60th continuity level-C and it was Reggie Jackson! Pretty hard pull at 1 in every 213 packs.

Box-2 I thought I pulled a super patch as the pack was thick when I opened the mini box and put that aside for last. So I opened the rest of the packs and did good with a Brandon Belt refractor auto and Hector Noesi dual relic Green refractor auto. Then I ripped into the fat pack and was disappointed as there was no thick card until I saw the cards inside. Red Refractor auto-Delasco, Orange Refractor auto-Jerry Sands, Green Refractor-Eduardo Nunez auto and X-fractor-Michael Pinieda auto!! Never seen 4 autos in 1 pack before!!

No pics and not trading currently, just thought I would share.

RE: Topps Finest-2 boxes....HOT PACK!
Nice Pulls! You got the luck today for sure!! The value of that box is like pulling 5 full boxes and then another mini box!!!!! Congrats Smile

(11-11-2011, 10:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Pulls! You got the luck today for sure!! The value of that box is like pulling 5 full boxes and then another mini box!!!!! Congrats Smile
Thanks! My 4 year old has had the hot hand the last month with a Titus Young 1/1 Topps Platinum Superfractor and a Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Bryce Harper auto. Hope the luck keep riding.....Topps Triple Threads football is next!

I to have a son who likes football. He also helped me pull my signature in 08 at a mere 6 months!! This year he helped me pull a superfractor of Tom Brady!!!

Wow, great luck! If you decide to trade or sell, I'm looking for the Descalso red auto. I have the higher print run versions and probably wont drop the money for the super low ones since the World Series drove up prices but still am looking for a red if you change your mind. Congrats on your great box!
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(11-12-2011, 01:53 AM)dlcarst Wrote: Wow, great luck! If you decide to trade or sell, I'm looking for the Descalso red auto. I have the higher print run versions and probably wont drop the money for the super low ones since the World Series drove up prices but still am looking for a red if you change your mind. Congrats on your great box!
I would trade this. However, this was the most damaged card I ever received from Topps. I am sending it back. The auto was smudged and there was machine press marks denting the card as well. If I get one back, it will be FT!

(11-12-2011, 11:48 AM)goatnhofs Wrote: I would trade this. However, this was the most damaged card I ever received from Topps. I am sending it back. The auto was smudged and there was machine press marks denting the card as well. If I get one back, it will be FT!
gues that means there will be only 4 out there lol

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Sweet breaks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

wow, grats!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

congrats!