`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 insane Boxes of 2011 Show Case

3 insane Boxes of 2011 Show Case
************************* SCANS********************** sounds like I am Bragging ( well I am just a little Big Grin ) but after the last 3 boxes I didn't expect to even come close to topping them EVEVER nothing can match those Dale Sr. hits !!!!!,But I think I did even better this time. For starters I need like 4-5 cards to complete my base set ( upon closer inspection now that i have removed my jaw from the floor,, i actually need 10 commons + card 61, and acetates of 3 champions and 1 showroom completes both of those. )Now onto the breaks!

Box #1

Jimmy Johnson Champions race used 2cl. patch #3/5 ( white with what appears to be the "N"&"S" ) Big Grin

Classic collections Quad sheet metal of RCR #46/99

and A Elite Exhibits Ink of Mark Martin #44/50 (my first MM auto) Big Grin

Box #2

Classic Collections tripple sheet Metal of Michael Waltrip Racing #12/99 (sick piece for Waltrip has what could be roman numerals IX in yellow on a black background ,Truex and Reutiman are solid colors ) Big Grin

Classic Collections Quad sheet metal of Hendrick Motorsports #13/99 all four pieces are different colors Big Grin :

And:
:
:
:
:
a Masterpieces Dual Race used Autograph #13/45 of .
Jeff Gordon Big Grin ( my first Gordon auto)

But Oh wait just those first 2 boxes ARE INCREDIBLE no wait, UNBELIEVABLE How could it possibly get Better than that?

Box #3
Prized Pieces JUMBO fire suit of Kevin Harvick #34/45 ( its the edges of the Budweiser crown with a dot I would say wait till you see it but by the time I finish this post I don't think that's what you will want to see gets an Big Grin
next Hit.
A Masterpieces Quad of Denny Hamlin #5/5 Big Grin : How on earth could it get any better???????????????????????????? )????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? well how about .
A Classic Collections quad Autograph #16/25!!!!!!
.?.
.?
.?
.?
.?
.?
.?
. of 4 of the most sought after Drivers in the sport!!
.?
.?
.?
. ?
.? Jimmy Johnson,Jeff Gordon ,Mark Martin,and Dale Jr. Big Grin Big Grin ( my second Gordon and Martin autos from 3 boxes!!!)

All I can Say Is WOW absolutely unbelievable after all is said and done 2 of the cards paid for the Entire Break!
I will be finishing this set if any one has any commons PM me and I will let you know what I need. Press Pass Hit a Grand slam on this one for sure ,Hell they hit for the cycle ( something my home town and Jimmy Johnsons for that matter Padres have never had someone do) Thanks for looking .....

As an editorial (since I am writing a paper for class) I would like to Thank PressPass for delivering One amazing product and I thought Fanfare was the Bomb!!!. Every box I have opened (including the one for completing the fanfare set ) has has delivered Value $$$ above and beyond what it cost
I wish I could say that about Football and Baseball, but I can't when your hit in a football box is A sticker autograph of the 193rd pick in the draft who was cut from the practice squad and a baseball player who has as much chance at making the majors as Garth Brooks ( he played with the Padres during spring Training several years ago) has . thanks for looking God Bless ! I think they call this MOJO !!!!!!!( Or redemption from said football & Baseball breaks ) E N J O Y
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 3 insane Boxes of 2011 Show Case
man i really wish i had your luck!!!! Great boxes
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

Just picked up Card#61 on ebay now I need Card # 57 (RCR) and I will have this set done too I do have duplicates if any one needs them let me know. this is a great looking set for sure, and the awesome hits don't hurt either
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Sickness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Completely AWESOME break, Shawn! Congrats on all those pulls, esp. my dream card (the Quad HMS AU)!