`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Collector Christmas Thread

Young Collector Christmas Thread
It may be a little early for this, but the ridiculous onslaught of Christmas commercials have begun, so I figured why not. There are a few younger collectors at my LCS that I wanted to possibly give some presents to via the hobby. As money is already tight (as I'm sure you all know how that is,) I am looking to trade for some jerseys or autos that aren't too expensive to give to these kids as part of their Christmas via the hobby. So fellow beckett members, my org and bucket are ready for trade- please help me to make their holidays even brighter.

The kids' favorite players/teams

Cody- Cubs including: Geovany Soto, Carlos Pena, Starlin Castro and Ernie Banks. Also Clay Matthews, Casey Matthews, A.J. Hawk, and Nate Solder.

Brandon- Philadelphia Eagles especially: Desean Jackson, Michael Vick, and Lesean McCoy, Duke players in their Duke uniforms.

Chris- older yankees players, and Nolan Ryan.

Tyler- Andrew McCutchen, Mat Latos, and Jed Gyorko.

[Image: 2011finest.jpg]

[Image: baseball8-26-4.jpg]

[Image: basketball9-0810.jpg]

[Image: basketball9-086.jpg]

[Image: footballRS.jpg]

I also have tons of base, inserts, refractors, rcs, other memorabilia and autos not in my org or my bucket- just let me know if who or what team you are looking for so we can work something out. thanks!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

RE: Young Collector Christmas Thread
great idea bro, good on you for being so giving, sending an open offer as we speak, lets work somethin out "for the children" lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75