`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blasters: Which ones to buy?

Blasters: Which ones to buy?
I've been lurking the forums and finally joined. I've just barely decided to pick up the hobby of collecting cards 25 years later from my childhood days when I bought packs at the corner store (now I'm 38). Sadly, my city (El Paso) only has 1 LCS, so I've been buying online and at local retail stores. I haven't invested in any Hobby boxes yet, so I've been buying rack packs and blasters.

Can anyone give me advice to which particular Rack Packs and Blasters to pick from?

RE: Blasters: Which ones to buy?
(11-11-2011, 11:30 AM)JasonB20 Wrote: I've been lurking the forums and finally joined. I've just barely decided to pick up the hobby of collecting cards 25 years later from my childhood days when I bought packs at the corner store (now I'm 38). Sadly, my city (El Paso) only has 1 LCS, so I've been buying online and at local retail stores. I haven't invested in any Hobby boxes yet, so I've been buying rack packs and blasters.

Can anyone give me advice to which particular Rack Packs and Blasters to pick from?

2011 Topps Chrome HANDS DOWN.

(11-11-2011, 12:00 PM)baycitysfinest Wrote: 2011 Topps Chrome HANDS DOWN.
Yeah, I've already bought 4 Blasters of Chrome. The LCS guy recommended Topps Platinum. IMO, I think the Chrome is a better looking card.

Stick with Chrome and get some rack packs too. If you want some variety I pulled a pretty nice card from a Topps Legends Blaster last Saturday.

[Image: nft-art-monk-hit.jpg]
[Image: redskinsbanner.png]

To be honest whatever is the newest product out which at this point is Topps Chrome. Alot of folks are hitting it pretty good with Chrome right now but I have a sneaky suspicion that later shipments won't be so lucky.

Chrome all the way, maybe some platinum thrown in for flavour. I read a post somewhere, a guy bought a case of them and somehow managed to get a cam auto
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

welcome, there's alot of awesome member's here ...
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

(11-11-2011, 02:16 PM)martywood74 Wrote: welcome, there's alot of awesome member's here ...
I'm looking forward to being here on a regular basis. I already can tell there is alot of good people here from reading other threads.
I just bought my 1st Hobby Box today and can't wait to open her up!

(11-11-2011, 01:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: To be honest whatever is the newest product out which at this point is Topps Chrome. Alot of folks are hitting it pretty good with Chrome right now but I have a sneaky suspicion that later shipments won't be so lucky.
What makes you say that?

To be honest, I think you would be much better off sticking with hobby boxes if you are looking for hits. Just my 2 cents.