`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm back and they changed the site! Also, 3 PC pickups!

RE: I'm back and they changed the site! Also, 3 PC pickups!
(11-12-2011, 06:28 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Marino just picked up my beckett today and guess who else is in that issue??? Apparently I am haha...if you have a copy look very closely.
as sad as it is I dont even have one yet....I dont subscribe since I have online and I havent had class since Thursday and when I stopped by the LCS then they didnt have them yet...so dont look like I am gonna get one til Tuesday....but I do have a copy of my article Beckett had it on their facebook so I stole it lol.

(11-12-2011, 06:36 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: as sad as it is I dont even have one yet....I dont subscribe since I have online and I havent had class since Thursday and when I stopped by the LCS then they didnt have them yet...so dont look like I am gonna get one til Tuesday....but I do have a copy of my article Beckett had it on their facebook so I stole it lol.
Ha yeah well somehow I got in...they published one of the forum threads and I was one of the comments they showed...I was very shocked. I get into beckett and I dont even know! Thanks for the heads up beckett publishers/editors.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

nice lol I will have to check it out