`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Crown Royale

2011 Crown Royale
So I've finally broke down and bought me a box of Crown Royale...I sort of dig the cards, sort of don't. Wasn't too impressed with my first hit...

Photobucket

Ok... on to the second hit...

Photobucket

At least I got a PC hit...

Photobucket

And then I got some really old guy... I honestly had no idea who he was until I googled him...

Photobucket

NICE! Big Grin

However, the card is way bent in the corners... I mean WAY bent. So i'm pretty ticked at that. Any idea how to get the card replaced by Panini?

RE: 2011 Crown Royale
I think theres a page on their site telling you what to do to get it replaced. lol He has to be OLD you can tell how his signature isn't very steady anymore. Nice Dalton. The Paea looks like A Paea and Liuget has to be the winner for laziest signature this year.Everything on every product is just CL.

Not too bad. Nice Dalton jersey.

crown royale just doesnt do it for me with the huge sticker autos they still slap on the cards with this year having so much on card craze i just cant get into it

Yeah, Liuget gets this years "Vernand Morency unintelligible autograph award"
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

if that Brodie is for trade. check me for it

sick brodie
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

The Brodie would be up for trade normally, but its enroute back to Panini to get a replacement.

(11-11-2011, 02:05 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I think theres a page on their site telling you what to do to get it replaced. lol He has to be OLD you can tell how his signature isn't very steady anymore. Nice Dalton. The Paea looks like A Paea and Liuget has to be the winner for laziest signature this year.Everything on every product is just CL.
lol ya that dude has got to be old.. I bet $20 bucks if he farted when he signed that sticker it would be covered in dust!
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset