`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome rookie SPs images

2011 Topps Chrome rookie SPs images
Does anyone know where to find images of the 2011 Topps Chrome football SPs? I busted 6 boxes and was wanting to find out if I pulled any of the SP variations.

Any help or a link would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome rookie SPs images
Same as the regular tops, heres the pics
http://www.dailywax.com/2011/07/2011-top...tion-list/

(11-10-2011, 06:36 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Same as the regular tops, heres the pics
http://www.dailywax.com/2011/07/2011-top...tion-list/
Thanks man. Nope, no SPs in 6 boxes. Aint right.

lol yea I think some people were just getting lucky on here for the Sp's. I remember when the regular topps came out there was hardly any SP's being pulled.Did u check the veteran SP's too?

(11-10-2011, 07:13 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol yea I think some people were just getting lucky on here for the Sp's. I remember when the regular topps came out there was hardly any SP's being pulled.Did u check the veteran SP's too?
I didn't know the Chrome had veteran SPs. But I only got 1 Newton (Superlative Rookies) out of 6 boxes and no big name refractors, other than Andy Dalton. It seems I've been pulling that guy all year long.

Hey thats a good guy to be pulling! Did u get any red and gold refractors in ur boxes? I've not seen many of either of them.

(11-10-2011, 07:26 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Hey thats a good guy to be pulling! Did u get any red and gold refractors in ur boxes? I've not seen many of either of them.
I got 1 gold of some rookie I've never heard of. It does seem like I got more Xfractors than regular refractors, so that was a shock.