`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Very large LIVE BOX BREAK!!!!

RE: Very large LIVE BOX BREAK!!!!
Wow, that's a tremendous amount of anger for what's usually described as a pretty fun and enjoyable hobby.

It also appears to me that with the amount of moeny you sepnt on mid grade boxes, you got the average of what people get in mid grade boxes.

Also, you PULLED a booklet!. In a non TTT or Exquisite pack which is extremely fortunate. The Brown patch is sick, and the auto is on card, hillis still had rising value, JJ Watt is a beast of a player drafted 11th on a playoff promising bound team, oh and Randall Cobb, no matter how long the redemption takes will more than likely be the return man on the ??Repeating SB Champion GB Packers??

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Are you kidding, JJ Watt is chubby and will be collecting unemployment? He is massive, cut and make Mario Williams look like an average size guy when they stand next to each other. No it's not a good hit (sells for $5) but your pretty off on your opinion.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Put another way, OL/DL rarely get things signed after their rookie yr unless they're in some special superbowl set, a HoFer or they're on a card with some other great "skill" player, or they're dead.

So if JJ Watt has 1550 in plat, plus another few thousand in other sets it's higly liekly that those are the only cards he's going to get paid gobs of money to sign.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Haha funny post tried to get into card collecting but the collective kicking in the balls after the thousand of dollars wasted made me quit rather quickly

check me for the brady crown royale if it's FT.

give me a check for Felix Jones #299 Jersey
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I love a few things about this break/post

I love that someone obviously looking for a pay day didn't get one.

I love it that a predatory ebay seller (just a hunch) has more mundane chores to do.

I love that people are asking a guy (who though he is obviosuly not new to posting on card forums, hence the jargon and ability to correctly post images etc...) who has 3 posts (red flag ) and is complaining about not being able to make money off of his "investment" to check them for cards..... I wouldn't trust this guy.

I am glad you got a bunch of mundane crap. You sound like one of the jerks that make this hobby about profit and not about fun.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(11-11-2011, 04:06 AM)kennycooks Wrote: I love a few things about this break/post

I love that someone obviously looking for a pay day didn't get one.

I love it that a predatory ebay seller (just a hunch) has more mundane chores to do.

I love that people are asking a guy (who though he is obviosuly not new to posting on card forums, hence the jargon and ability to correctly post images etc...) who has 3 posts (red flag ) and is complaining about not being able to make money off of his "investment" to check them for cards..... I wouldn't trust this guy.

I am glad you got a bunch of mundane crap. You sound like one of the jerks that make this hobby about profit and not about fun.
FACEEEEEE

lol. face my *****...
i had an account on here a few years ago with plenty of feedback.. i got out of the hobby, partly because of idiots like you. (the email i used is no longer accessible, so i couldnt retrieve)
I was not in it for a payday, i was in it to get decent value for the tons of cash i spent.
I collect hawkeye players, and was after some of them, (got no autos etc of them).
I am keeping plenty of cards out of this break.
Its called gambling. Thats what we do every day when we open boxes. Its the rush of opening vs profit or anything else.
So you can keep your very false opinions to yourself. Ive already worked a few deals with folks on here, where I am shipping first, because i do understand the process.
oh, and my ebay user id is mmibseller.. go ahead and check it out, you wont find but a few cards on there, from years ago. and that feedback is 100%.
thanks for speculating on my motives and character.
Im guessing later today you will come out and say herman cain touched you innapropriately.

Nice stuff all around
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK