`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone use STAMPS.COM?

Does anyone use STAMPS.COM?
I am a loyal mike&mike fan. I watch thier radio show almost every morning on ESPN. Every morning i hear the aid about stamps.com and they give a special code to enter to recieve free and discounts. Since being on Beckett.com ive done alot of trading in the last few months. I have to say its a pain to driving to the post office every other day. I ship all my stuff with D/C. Im just wondering if anyone uses stamps.com and is it worth it? Also by using stamps.com do they give you the opition to send with D/C and any type of tracking number?

Any information will be a big help. Im just a click away from applying to this service. It seems almost to good to be true.

Thanks Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Does anyone use STAMPS.COM?
I believe it costs 15 dollars a month to use it, or something like that...You get a discount on postage I think, but you'd have to use it a lot to get your money's worth. Best thing to use in my opinion is paypal shipping. They bill your paypal account directly and it's 1.75 to send a bubble mailer to the US with delivery confirmation. You just click "multi order shipping," fill in the info, pay and print and tape it to your mailer. Very easy, very convenient, and if you use delivery confirmation it's cheaper I believe.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I used to use stamps.com. It was a rip off. Maybe if they didn't charge a monthly fee. If you are doing big bulk I'd say otherwise but not something i'd do ever again.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(11-10-2011, 07:30 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: I am a loyal mike&mike fan. I watch thier radio show almost every morning on ESPN. Every morning i hear the aid about stamps.com and they give a special code to enter to recieve free and discounts. Since being on Beckett.com ive done alot of trading in the last few months. I have to say its a pain to driving to the post office every other day. I ship all my stuff with D/C. Im just wondering if anyone uses stamps.com and is it worth it? Also by using stamps.com do they give you the opition to send with D/C and any type of tracking number?

Any information will be a big help. Im just a click away from applying to this service. It seems almost to good to be true.

Thanks Richard
+1 on Mike and Mike. I DVR it and watch it everyday when I get home.

I used stamps.com back when it first started up back around 1998ish...it was great back then. You just bought the same labels that the post office used and printed them on your own printer. No monthly fee. You could do anything that the regular post office did from your home (as long as you had the right labels to print).

However, I haven't used it in about 10 years so I don't really know the current usefulness.