`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT 3 Punks Arrested.

OT 3 Punks Arrested.
Today i was fixing to walk out my door to go to work. Then I heard my vehicle alarm go off. I asked my wife " Did you hit the remote horn on the key chain?" She said " No". I then ran out of the house and went to the vihicle nobody there. Then I went to the ally an there was 3 Punk Kids who had my CD case. I then yelled " Hey you S.O.Bs stop right there. they took off after about 2 blocks I called 911. after about 2.5 miles of running and 7 cop cars and closed the local school we had one in custody we will call him Blue Coat. Green shorts was cought about 5 minutes later by a neighbor and a cop. But Chubs got away. While I was talking to the police that had Blue Coat I asked you get any information. " Cop said " Nothing we can use right now" I then asked Can I talk to him?" He said go ahead. I started to chew him out and called him a theif. Blue Coat said "I am not a theif" Then I said you are a G) liar. You can lie to the police but I will beat you to the ground lying to me. He then spilled his guts to the police and we got the 3rd one from his house. All 3 kids were 14 years old an one had a crack pipe on him
The police said they picked on the wrong house this time. I said but Now I am sore and tired I should have grabbed the gun that may have saved me alot of pain. Then I said ya not bad for a bald headed overweight fat man.

With finger prints an eye witness (me) cops in persuit with detailed description they are going to Juvenile Home.

They stole my CD case wich has about 20 Country music from the 40s-80s, a box of weld A ( liquid metal) my keys to my office, my mail box key, and my pair of hex armor work gloves.

What they left behind my 250.00 High power portable radio with head set, and 9.00 cash in my consoul.

Well thats my day How has yours been going today?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: OT 3 Punks Arrested.
well done

That sucks.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Sounds like you had quite an eventful day! Glad they were caught and hope the next few days get better for you!

(11-09-2011, 08:44 PM)alto4life Wrote: Sounds like you had quite an eventful day! Glad they were caught and hope the next few days get better for you!
Thanks guys. I am just very sore and tender right now. Thats the furthest I ran since a Graduated in 93

Yeah great job. Too bad the local news won't give it any coverage, it might help other people stand up for themselves, instead will hear about how another politican screwed over the American public and got away with it. Anyways....
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

This is all I could think about while reading that.

Photobucket

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

threatening violence to coerce a confession. im sure that will hold up in court

/just sayin'

(11-09-2011, 09:22 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: threatening violence to coerce a confession. im sure that will hold up in court

Maybe, then again, if it was just the kid and the guy around, it's his words against another's, so shouldn't be a problem, doesn't matter what was said, only what can be proven
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(11-09-2011, 09:27 PM)cheetos Wrote: Maybe, then again, if it was just the kid and the guy around, it's his words against another's, so shouldn't be a problem, doesn't matter what was said, only what can be proven
Not only that but after threating him we got his name and address and 15 minutes later he was arrested. When it comes to kids you got to scare them into doing the right things. This tatic worked but it may not work next time.

I just sit here and wonder how their parents are feeling tonight. Probley worse than I do or they just dont give a darn.