`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT 3 Punks Arrested.

RE: OT 3 Punks Arrested.
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I hope this inspires everyone to watch their neighbors as well as your own house. If it looks strange dont hesitiate call the police because next time it could be you.
Oh I also forgot to mention the police has had me down as a hostile neighbor for the past 10 years so when my wife or I call they are there in the matter of minutes and it does help when you live in the same neighborhood where 8 cops live and 2 investigators live

Here in Texas you have the right to protect your personal property no matter what it is. ( Cops told me) I can use any force deemed necessary. I own several guns and I am just glad these were kids not adults.

I served time on probation when I was a teen myself for assult and battery on someone twice my age. I served for 6 months. The probation officer came to where I worked and to my house several times. Just to check up on me and that I was doing what I said I was doing.

the second time for assult and battery they let me go I was 16 when someone threatened my mom when my parents owened a video store. So I can say probation works and I do support it. Dont break the probation rules and guidelines or off to the juvenile school you go.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: OT 3 Punks Arrested.
reminds me of the time I caught a guy trying to hot wire my car a few years ago. I walked out my front door and saw the guy using a slim jim and sit down in the drivers seat. I tapped on the window, he looked at me with a scared shitless look. Then I pointed to the back seat and showed my my Federal Officer uniform still hanging in the dry cleaners bag. That is when he pissed himself!! had to get a new car after that.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]