Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Blaster..

2011 Topps Chrome Blaster..
...ok so I had to fool you...

I hate all of you for opening blasters left and right... there's not a single TC blaster in frigin' Hawaii!!! I've been to 3 Targets, 4 Wal-Marts, 2 K-Marts, and the military AAFES (x3). NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!

Grrrrr...

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster..
maybe check with the manager at wally world to see if they will be getting any in? or maybe they could order some, too? that sux that they do not have any right now. those blasters are hot! i've had nice cards on the blasters and the rack packs!

Blasters of Chrome just made it to Alaska, you islanders can't be too far behind. Here, the Target stores do most of their restocking on Monday or Tuesday night, hopefully you find some soon!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

lol I'd offer to go get a blaster at Walmart and open it for ya like Chris does on his youtube videos but I wouldn't wanna put bad luck on your blaster since I'm terrible at picking them.

You're not missing out on anything. I have over 10 blaster of TC under my belt w/ 0 hits and a butt load of refractors. Unless you're doing the set, these aren't worth it, at least to me.

I'll pick some up for ya if you need, bust em and send em to ya, or just send ya the boxes...?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

The trading card section is stocked by an outside company it's not something that the stores themselves can order more when they run out. It's also why from time to time you get old crap that nobody wants with the 40% off stickers on them. It's one of those you get what you get type deals and once it's gone it's probably gone for good.

Thx for the offers on buying me one and sending me the vids... but something about having the box and the wrappers in hand to open that excites me.

(11-11-2011, 12:06 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Thx for the offers on buying me one and sending me the vids... but something about having the box and the wrappers in hand to open that excites me.
I know exactly how you feel!

Dont feel bad. I live in the SF Bay Area, a major metropolitan area and cant find any blasters either. Although it seems card collecting is not very popular in this area. I have never even seen any evidence of pack searching at my local Targets...Oh and the Walmarts here dont even carry cards at all.....
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%