`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a page that lists my wants and who has them at the same time?
11-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Is there a page that lists my wants and who has them at the same time?
How can I look at all my WANTS at the same time in a page while also seeing who has the wants available for trade without clicking on the card individually? Can anyone help me on this?

My Bucket:
http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/...R%20TRADE/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 01:58 PM
RE: Is there a page that lists my wants and who has them at the same time?
no not yet.

Football Set Builder.
Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Ultra and Score.
11-09-2011, 02:11 PM
(11-09-2011 09:26 AM)icesabres Wrote:  How can I look at all my WANTS at the same time in a page while also seeing who has the wants available for trade without clicking on the card individually? Can anyone help me on this?

don't quote me on this, but I believe that should be available with the matchmaker feature when/if it becomes available to use.

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]
11-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I emailed customer service about this and a couple other updates that I've been wondering about and they wrote back:

"Unfortunately, we do not have any dates we can provide. We’ll try to get an update out, but don’t know when - right now our focus is on the marketplace launch – which should occur in the very near future. We’ll be putting more focus back onto Beckett.com as soon as we can."

So for now the only watch to match up with someone is through individual cards.

Football Set Builder.
Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Ultra and Score.
11-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Has anyone noticed the Want functionality has stopped working? It used to be when I marked a card as wanted, i could see my user name listed when i clicked on the individual card and looked under the want for trade tab. I also could see a gold star next to those cards when I was viewing someone else's card during a trade. Neither seems to be working right now.

Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos
11-16-2011, 05:43 AM
(11-15-2011 09:58 AM)bigmerz Wrote:  Has anyone noticed the Want functionality has stopped working? It used to be when I marked a card as wanted, i could see my user name listed when i clicked on the individual card and looked under the want for trade tab. I also could see a gold star next to those cards when I was viewing someone else's card during a trade. Neither seems to be working right now.

It still works but you might have the wrong column marked. You have to enter in "1" in the "trade for" column. If you have marked "1" in the "want" column Beckett uses that more for an internal record for your org and it will not reflect on the C2C page or in trade offers.

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 13020) (Piazza - 1526) (Wright - 572)
11-16-2011, 08:55 AM
(11-15-2011 09:58 AM)bigmerz Wrote:  Has anyone noticed the Want functionality has stopped working? It used to be when I marked a card as wanted, i could see my user name listed when i clicked on the individual card and looked under the want for trade tab. I also could see a gold star next to those cards when I was viewing someone else's card during a trade. Neither seems to be working right now.

Here is a link to the explanation to the usage of the columns:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1438438.html

Ray

01-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Is there a way to get the gold star want cards to pop up first when I click the add card to a trade icon while trading?

My Bucket:
http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/...R%20TRADE/
01-07-2013, 06:56 AM
(01-05-2013 11:07 PM)icesabres Wrote:  Is there a way to get the gold star want cards to pop up first when I click the add card to a trade icon while trading?

No... that has been removed as well. They are looking at getting it back up and running, as per demand, but right now it can't be done.

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
01-07-2013, 08:32 AM
(01-07-2013 06:56 AM)rayeates Wrote:  No... that has been removed as well. They are looking at getting it back up and running, as per demand, but right now it can't be done.

Randi

Been waiting for two years!!!