IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE

RE: NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE
(11-11-2011, 05:11 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Phil Taylor SP - $2
Aaron Hernandez Red Ink - Gone
Triple Auto - $250 (but I really have no clue)
McGaha AU - $2
D Thomas Press Pass AU - $10
PM me... So we can deal.
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

I'm really surprised at the # of offers coming through... I think I'm all caught up on PMs and trade offers. Please keep them coming. REMINDER: Autos and Memorabilia cards are NOT going for 20% BV, nor are the better rookies (Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, AJ Green, etc.). I can probably go 50% BV on any memorabilia/autos that I do still have marked up for trade/sell. Thanks for looking.

Still going on this... seems like it went quiet all of a sudden.

Today's boost to the top

(11-09-2011, 04:09 AM)usafshelland Wrote: So I'm looking to offload my entire collection. Essentially, if the BV of the card is less than $1, it sales for a NICKEL! If the BV of the card is more than $1, it sales for 20% BV.

I've loaded up my ORG minus about 1000 cards, but those are getting loaded up quickly. Higher BV cards are also up for sale, but dependant upon the player sale price may be higher (i.e. Cam Newton Platinum Xfractor is not selling at 20% BV). You can make me an offer on those types of things (autos and memorabilia cards are the exception, those will be dealt with on a case by case basis).

So please, take the time to hunt through my ORG to determine what you like.

Buyer pays $2 shipping bubble mailer for every 30 cards. (that's what about I figure I can fit). Buying over $10 will get free shipping.

Thx for looking!
I am looking for Texans & Cowboys.
Looking for Texans & Cowboys...

Offer sent...

(11-17-2011, 11:34 AM)harold barron Wrote: I am looking for Texans & Cowboys.
No autos or Memorabilia cards... plenty of mixtures of base, RCs, and inserts. Interested?
(11-17-2011, 11:57 AM)bdkane72 Wrote: Offer sent...
Message posted on the offer... LMK.

(11-09-2011, 04:09 AM)usafshelland Wrote: So I'm looking to offload my entire collection. Essentially, if the BV of the card is less than $1, it sales for a NICKEL! If the BV of the card is more than $1, it sales for 20% BV.

what about BV of exactly $1? lol... I'm asking because I'm trying to put together an offer for some of my set needs you have. Wink

SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(11-17-2011, 05:46 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: what about BV of exactly $1? lol... I'm asking because I'm trying to put together an offer for some of my set needs you have. Wink
Of course, now I read this... sent you a message on the trade offer Travis.

This is still going strong... I'm only have about 500 more cards to load before I've finished loading up my org. Still lots of good players left... STAY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY BLACK FRIDAY SELL WHERE AUTOS AND MEMORABILIA CARDS WILL GO FOR 50% BV! :-) (PLUS $3 POSTAGE)