`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Added: Tons of 1990's Star Inserts - Favre, Elway, Emmitt, Barry, etc..

Just Added: Tons of 1990's Star Inserts - Favre, Elway, Emmitt, Barry, etc..
Hey everyone, just recently added thousands of cards from the 90's - mostly inserts and all FT. Several $10-$50 inserts of Brett Favre, Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Barry Sanders, as well as many lower priced ones. Lots of other lesser stars and "common" players also, along with many parallels.

I've been on a 90's rookie insert and parallel RC kick lately and wouldn't mind trying to move some of this stuff for cards I still need from that era. 99% are marked as wants. Also looking for some newer player Rc autos and low end Hall of Famer autos. (looking for the same from other sports also)

Looking for Mint RC Parallels and Rookie Inserts/Oddball of These Players Particularly:

1993 Jerome Bettis, Michael Strahan, John Lynch
1994 Marshall Faulk
1995 Curtis Martin, Warren Sapp, Derrick Brooks
1996 Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Ray Lewis
1997 Tony Gonzalez
1998 Peyton Manning, Charles Woodson, Randy Moss
1999 Champ Bailey, Kurt Warner (some)

also RCs and Rookie Year Cards of:

2000 Tom Brady, Brian Urlacher
2001 Drew Brees
2002 Ed Reed
2003 Terrell Suggs
2004 Ben Roethlisberger

Maybe we can get some deals done. Thanks!!

RE: Just Added: Tons of 1990's Star Inserts - Favre, Elway, Emmitt, Barry, etc..
you have a alot i need!!! you can check my org...then go from there
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

RE: Just Added: Tons of 1990's Star Inserts - Favre, Elway, Emmitt, Barry, etc..
okay cool, I'll check it out right now.

Offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]