`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
**PRICES LOWERED** Randy Moss BC RC BGS 9.5 + 2 Patch Cards A. Smith F. Gore FS or FT

**PRICES LOWERED** Randy Moss BC RC BGS 9.5 + 2 Patch Cards A. Smith F. Gore FS or FT
I have these cards for FS or FT. The Prices next to them is my Asking Price. All Prices include Shipping within the US. Shipping outside of the US will be extra.

1998 Randy Moss Bowman Chrome BGS 9.5 Rookie $26!! Here's a scan of it.

[Image: GradedCards007.jpg]
[Image: GradedCards008.jpg]

I also have these 3 cards available for sale or for trade. All 3 of these cards are from 2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars. They're all Freshman Orientation "Class Officers" Patch Variations. They're all #ed **/100!!

2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars Alex Smith Freshman Orientation "Class Officers" 1 Color Patch #ed 59/100 $10

2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars Frank Gore Freshman Orientation "Class Officers" 2 Color Patch #ed 18/100 $12

2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars Vincent Jackson Freshman Orientation "Class Officers" 4 Color Patch #ed 48/100 **SOLD!!**

The Multi Color Patches had multipliers. But my Beckett mag is 3 years old. So I don't know if they still have the Multipliers. If they still do the Jackson and Gore book for more than the Basic 1 Color Patch Cards.

[Image: GradedCards009.jpg][Image: GradedCards010.jpg]

I've completed well over 200 trades here on the Beckett Message Boards. I stopped using these Boards back when Beckett updated their site back in 2007. After they updated the Site, it was Nightmare to use. So a lot of collectors including myself left. Before they had this Orginize Program.

It looks like they updated the Site again. The site looks like its a lot easier to use now. So I'm going to start using these Forums again!!

My Old user ID was: wilblas

I tried logging into my old Beckett account and it said that I had to reregister with them to use the Forums. So that's what I did.

Here's a small list of members that I've completed trades with in the past.

Zackfeld52, Shultz19, ThePatchMan, Pitts23, awfg2001, zcose.com, Benlee66, Manning NYG, coqxxx4, BGT Masters of TIKI D, papapitts, james5348, hurls88, chiefsfans, coolector29, weaseltreats, CRAZYLOX, bigmack, kazmo77, matth1020, RookieCardFan, jdogg8, liberatemadness, chowell3fan, broncosfan187, Serving 4 The King, ryanfan03, CARDCRAZEY, *bgs-gems*, Geoffrey R. Stein, slamma3, peaceandlove, Mr. Madtrader, Hobby Gems, bostonwillwin, Lets Go METS!!!, InBeaneWeTrust, halomaster_1, rdg0001, Chuck*(SoFarAway), Codasco07, Ringer2004, tiggerman72, Leafs1319, maximj, usfice6, jernst2, AVALANCHE2006, kovyheater, adlersam, 09232003

I've completed over 10 trades with a lot of the members listed above.

Also here's a list of members that burned me in the past:

GregCubs- He burned me for 12 assorted Jersey Cards.

rcsrgreat- He burned me for a 2003 Hideki Matsui Leaf Limited GU Base RC #ed 99/99.

CardinalsFan4Life AKA OVECHKINFAN- He Burned me for 3 Alexander Ovechkin Jersey Rookie Cards. 05/06 Ultra Rookie Uniformity Jersey, 05/06 Ultra Difference Makers Jersey, and a 05/06 UD Rookie Threads Jersey.

RE: Randy Moss Bowman Chrome RC BGS 9.5 + 3 Patches A. Smith F. Gore V. Jackson FS or FT
**BUMP**

RE: Randy Moss Bowman Chrome RC BGS 9.5 + 3 Patches A. Smith F. Gore V. Jackson FS or FT
**BUMP**

**THE VINCENT JACKSON PATCH HAS BEEN SOLD TO chargers2427!!**

check me on the moss and gore thanks.

Interested in ur gore and smith
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]

russellmg25- The only thing I'm interested in it your 1990 Score Emmitt Smith Rookie.
gropas-I didn't see anything.

Thanks,
Wil

RE: **PRICES LOWERED** Randy Moss BC RC BGS 9.5 + 2 Patch Cards A. Smith F. Gore FS or FT
u still got the gore and moss? if so pm me ur bottom line price ud take..thanks
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: **PRICES LOWERED** Randy Moss BC RC BGS 9.5 + 2 Patch Cards A. Smith F. Gore FS or FT
pm me on the gore and smith please.

fbqueen- I sent you PM and waited over a week. You never responed to me.

mlb0220- I also sent you PM and waited over a week for you too. You also never responed to me.

**THE RANDY MOSS BOWMAN CHROME BGS 9.5 AND BOTH THE ALEX SMITH AND FRANK GORE ROOKIE PATCHES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FS OR FT!!**