`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*PRICES LOWERED* 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 RCs + Pedro Martinez UD RC BGS 9.5 FS or FT

*PRICES LOWERED* 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 RCs + Pedro Martinez UD RC BGS 9.5 FS or FT
I have these cards for Sale or for Trade. The Prices listed next to them is my asking price. All prices include shipping within the US. Shipping outside of the US will be extra.

1991 Pedro Martinez UD Final BGS 9.5 $12
[Image: GradedCards004.jpg]
[Image: GradedCards006.jpg]

1994 Alex Rodriguez Fleer Update PSA 10 $65
[Image: GradedCards001.jpg]

1994 Alex Rodriguez UD Collector's Choice White Letter VariationPSA 10 $130
[Image: GradedCards002.jpg]
[Image: GradedCards003.jpg]

2005 Jay Bruce Bowman Chrome Draft BGS 9 $11
[Image: GradedCards005.jpg]

I have them listed in my org. and they're marked for sale and for trade. Players I collect are Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez, and Mark McGwire(Auto's Only for McGwire).

I've completed well over 200 trades here on the Beckett Message Boards. I stopped using these Boards back when Beckett updated their site back in 2007. After they updated the Site, it was Nightmare to use. So a lot of collectors including myself left. Before they had this Orginize Program.

It looks like they updated the Site again. The site looks like its a lot easier to use now. So I'm going to start using these Forums again!!

My Old user ID was: wilblas

I tried logging into my old Beckett account and it said that I had to reregister with them to use the Forums. So that's what I did.

Here's a small list of members that I've completed trades with in the past.

Zackfeld52, Shultz19, ThePatchMan, Pitts23, awfg2001, zcose.com, Benlee66, Manning NYG, coqxxx4, BGT Masters of TIKI D, papapitts, james5348, hurls88, chiefsfans, coolector29, weaseltreats, CRAZYLOX, bigmack, kazmo77, matth1020, RookieCardFan, jdogg8, liberatemadness, chowell3fan, broncosfan187, Serving 4 The King, ryanfan03, CARDCRAZEY, *bgs-gems*, Geoffrey R. Stein, slamma3, peaceandlove, Mr. Madtrader, Hobby Gems, bostonwillwin, Lets Go METS!!!, InBeaneWeTrust, halomaster_1, rdg0001, Chuck*(SoFarAway), Codasco07, Ringer2004, tiggerman72, Leafs1319, maximj, usfice6, jernst2, AVALANCHE2006, kovyheater, adlersam, 09232003

I've completed over 10 trades with a lot of the members listed above.

Also here's a list of members that burned me in the past:

GregCubs- He burned me for 12 assorted Jersey Cards.

rcsrgreat- He burned me for a 2003 Hideki Matsui Leaf Limited GU Base RC #ed 99/99.

CardinalsFan4Life AKA OVECHKINFAN- He Burned me for 3 Alexander Ovechkin Jersey Rookie Cards. 05/06 Ultra Rookie Uniformity Jersey, 05/06 Ultra Difference Makers Jersey, and a 05/06 UD Rookie Threads Jersey.

RE: 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 Rookies + Pedro Martinez UD Final Rookie BGS 9.5 FS or FT
**SCANS ADDED!!**

RE: 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 RCs + Pedro Martinez UD Final RC BGS 9.5 FS or FT SCANS ADDED
im interested in the pedro ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 RCs + Pedro Martinez UD Final RC BGS 9.5 FS or FT SCANS ADDED
id be interested in trading for the pedro as well
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

rascrush- I didn't see anything.

jwest1334- I didn't see anything either.

RE: *PRICES LOWERED* 2 Alex Rodriguez PSA 10 RCs + Pedro Martinez UD RC BGS 9.5 FS or FT
**ALL 4 CARDS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!! I ALSO LOWERED THE SELL PRICES ON THEM!!**