`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Legends Question

2011 Topps Legends Question
I bought a box and a few packs of these. I haven't pulled much yet but I like the look. Anyhow, my question is what is up with some of the cards being printed on what looks like double stacked cards. At first I thought it was a mistake but now that I have opened alot more packs it looks like every pack has one. Always the second to the last card in the stack. I am new to this so bare with me on this. Also I have noticed that alot of the the packs have the first card on the top of the stack with crease lines ( kinda like finger nail marks ) going right through them. Whats up with that?
Super Collecting Tony Romo, Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker

RE: 2011 Topps Legends Question
Its the Blue Parallel. I have a ton of doubles if you want to do a trade to fill your base set. Also have a few Blue left. Don't worry I was confused when I opened my first couple packs.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Blue Parallel huh? Yeah I def need more to fill my set. I'll put up my blue parallels in my org and send you a pm.

Send me a PM with your base set needs as I haven't uploaded all of the base dupes yet.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Ok I will. BTW when you update your org you will notice that it won't load some of the cards.. I added the list set to my org but it is missing a few card numbers, and if you go back and add the missing ones in it won't.