`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binder users

RE: Binder users
Anything I plan on keeping, want to look at occasionally, and is valued at less than $1 goes into my binders. The binders are then broken up by team and HOF. (My Cubs Hall of Fame players are in one binder, my Blackhawks Hall of Fame players are in another, etc.). I also generally keep rookies out of binders and in toploaders for protection. I like the magnetic, diamond-corner holders for high-end cards that are not yet graded.

The cards I have for trade are all in boxes where I can find them easily.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

A lot depends on the binder setup one has because some setups are better than others. Hard binders with slip covers and page lifters seem to alleviate the sagging issue.

[Image: binder1.jpg]
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

(11-09-2011, 12:25 PM)oneofakindcards Wrote: A lot depends on the binder setup one has because some setups are better than others. Hard binders with slip covers and page lifters seem to alleviate the sagging issue.

[Image: binder1.jpg]
PM sent concerning this binders and sleeves..
Where to get them??

(11-09-2011, 05:14 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: PM sent concerning this binders and sleeves..
Where to get them??
Sure: http://www.amazon.com/Archival-Methods-M...k-c1765-20

They're like the MJ Roop binders. Page lifters look like this:
[Image: full_page_black_sheet_lifter.jpg?w=600]
One pulls/picks up page lifters to easily move all the 9-pocket sheets back and forth, they also help keep the sheets straight.

If you want, you can use stickers like these to label your binder:
[Image: 20118105i_01.jpg]

Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.