`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Birthday Today, So Why Not a Show n' Tell? And You Thought My Irbe Stick Was Cool!

RE: My Birthday Today, So Why Not a Show n' Tell? And You Thought My Irbe Stick Was Cool!
happy birthday! wow what a great addition to your collection!

RE: My Birthday Today, So Why Not a Show n' Tell? And You Thought My Irbe Stick Was Cool!
Congrats on the jersey pick up. That a great addition to your PC.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

AWESOME birthday gift!!!! Your dad did a really good job on picking out that gift for you. Congrats on the jersey!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Sickness hapyp b-day as well
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thank you for all of the further comments!

Happy Birthday to csamsal as well!

Man, you and your birthday gifts. It seems like it comes around every year.
lol
That is amazing, congrats!

Man I really want something like that of Roy but I just can't afford it at this time.

Awesome addition and good luck on adding my more to your collection as the birthdays keep coming.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Happy birthday, man! I must say that is an awesome add to the PC for sure! Congrats on the great gift!

Randi