`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BV of printing plates

BV of printing plates
non autos, non jsy, just a regular old printing plate. 2009 mayo is the set it is from, base card is worth $2.50, mini version is $3.00, and the mini version /25 is $12. One of four printing plates, what would you value it at? Is $40 too low?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: BV of printing plates
Whos plate is it?

I would say 10x base so 25.00 would be the value of the card. Unless its a rookie then 15x base card.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

depends on the player really

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

it is a rookie...harvin.
i guess ive always valued them at the value of the base auto for a rookie in a low end set, hence how I came to $40 on this one. 15x would be $37.50....
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

if you're not selling it then value doesn't really matter. because if it's sitting in your pc box what does it matter what it would fetch.

and ultimately if selling, it's only worth what someone will pay.

i know that all seems like the simple answer but without "becketts" value on it it could be worthless/priceless depending on it's situation.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

im trying to get it, and need a BV for it, that is why I am asking what people would value it at. And looking for suggestions on BV, not sell value.

(11-07-2011, 03:54 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: im trying to get it, and need a BV for it, that is why I am asking what people would value it at. And looking for suggestions on BV, not sell value.
right. i just read my post and it seemed kind of arrogant. which i'm not. sorry man. it being harvin i think the guys above got it pretty right. i can't see paying more than 35-40, but not before trying to get it for a lower price of course.

PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

sale value - 12-18
trade value - 20-25
book value - none if there was a book value wouldnt beckett just list a value for them?

trade value is what i meant by book value. thanks for your opinions!