`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G short prints

2011 A&G short prints
I've been saying this for a more than a year now, and it shouldbe obvious to everyone else that busts this stuff too.......Base A&G mini's #301-350 are not SP's but are most likely in fact DP's (double prints) They should carry no premium in value versus the other 300 cards in the set. When will Beckett recognize this and price these cards correctly?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: 2011 A&G short prints
Do the math Pete, and they are short prints. Do you need some for a set and are trying to have them lower the value?

You get 8 cards in a pack(hobby). One card in the pack is going to be a mini. One card will also be a hometown heroes card more than likely. That leaves 6 remaining regular cards.

6 cards per pack multiplied by 24 packs per box is 144 cards.

Out of those 144 cards, approximately 12 will be short prints. That leaves 132 regular issued cards in a box. Take 132 cards and divide them by 300 regular issued cards in the set and you should get 32% of the base cards in a box.

Take 12 short prints and divide them by 50 possible SP's and you get 24% of the short prints in the box. They are still harder to get than a base card no matter how you look at it.

I haven't busted enough A&G to comment on the validity of his claim but it sounds to me like he is saying the supposedly SP variations of the minis far outweigh (in overall number) the base minis.

Yeah, I thought he was talking about the base cards. Not going to sit around and try to do the math on the mini odds though.

Yeah, I meant the base mini's, not the base set. The A&G back and black mini's #301-350 are definitely SP's. The NNO's between #301 and 350 also perplex me as to the pricing. Clearly they can't be SP's since there are 50 of each of them, yet the commons in that range book for usually $2 more than the other commons.
Just wanted to rant about it, I kinda wish they were SP's so it would be more of a challenge. What I end up with is 8-10 copies of each base mini SP's from buying up lots, and they just sit around in my boxes as no one is trading for them, and I won't waste my time trying to sell them.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

You are right Pete...I have a lot of SP #ed minis.. the base cards are SP, but the minis are not. EXT and Black are for sure...
Since I have gotten an entire mini "SP" + 300 set easily, in 6 boxes, they does not seem warrant a premium price (SP).

Mine are not moving at all either, because, everyone has them