`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow thoughts opinions??

RE: Tebow thoughts opinions??
I believe he is 3-1. Wait and see what happens. Imagine what people would say a few years from now if he was still winning 75% of his games. It does not matter how you win or how it looks; you just need to wscore more points thatn the other team. (Imagine if some know-it-all former player said that on TV sometime: "I think the key to this game, Bob, is that one team needs to score more points than the other, and that is the team that is going to win.")

With Tebow, as with anyone else, though, when you have coaches willing to work with you and adapt to your team's stregths, almost anything is possible.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Tebow does it again leading his team back down 13-10 to win it 17-13 on a 95 yd. Touchdown drive that ended in Tebow running for the 20 yd. TD. Denver is now a 1/2 game out of the division lead and a very winnable schedule the rest of the way. Their 2 toughest games from this point should be NE and Chicago and I'm fairly confident they will at least have a chance against Chicago. New England probably not so much but you can't win them all.

My prediction

Nov. 27th @ San Diego Win

Dec. 4th @ Minnesota Win

Dec. 11th vs. Chicago Win

Dec. 18th vs. New England Loss

Dec. 24th @ Buffalo Win

Jan. 1st vs. Kansas City Win

Tebow=MVP!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140