`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrey Smith and SNF

Torrey Smith and SNF
His hands aren't that good. Any NFL WR can catch an open pass, but what about the one he missed that hit his chest, and the semi-hard one he should have caught in the endzone?

What about the Steelers D? THey know the Ravens are going for the endzone, what was Ryan CLark thinking?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Torrey Smith and SNF
My heart dropped when he made that catch(die hard steeleres fan)
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Being the biggest smith fan out there... I have to say heplayed horrible... 3 drops , one sure td! But still that last catch saved his starting job!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

Yah right ANY WR in the NFL would not have made that end zone catch that he missed. Get real man. What about the various drops that Maclin and DeSean have had their rookie years? (not to mention Desean's dropping of the ball on the 1 yard line going into a TD wide open) Or do those not come into mind since they're "your team" guys? :/
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Any player can drop any pass at anytime. That is just how it goes. Being here in Atlanta, I have seen the future HOF Tony Gonzales drop a few passes recently that he would normally catch. Some of the could have been caught by the average receiver. Drops just happen.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(11-06-2011, 11:49 PM)chads-cards Wrote: My heart dropped when he made that catch(die hard steeleres fan)
Going by ur avitar & banner, I thought u were a panthers fan, lol
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(11-07-2011, 01:55 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Going by ur avitar & banner, I thought u were a panthers fan, lol
Not at all haha...born and raise in pittsburgh

(11-07-2011, 01:56 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Not at all haha...born and raise in pittsburgh
hahaha. I know that now, lol. But I wudda never guessed it, if I didnt know where you were from. But if you have a steelers collection, please sho it off. I know I & MANY others wud love to see what u gotts. Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(11-07-2011, 02:05 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: hahaha. I know that now, lol. But I wudda never guessed it, if I didnt know where you were from. But if you have a steelers collection, please sho it off. I know I & MANY others wud love to see what u gotts. Smile
I have more steelers cards then anyone on here haha...too hard to show that stuff off because alot is in showcases at the shop. We have pretty much all the rookies of every steeler...all the 70's guys...then a bunch of wallace,mendenhall,ward, whatever someone could want ha. Plus hundreds of In person autos on helmets, pictures, balls, jersey, shoes...pretty much 75% of our store is steelers.
(11-07-2011, 02:05 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: hahaha. I know that now, lol. But I wudda never guessed it, if I didnt know where you were from. But if you have a steelers collection, please sho it off. I know I & MANY others wud love to see what u gotts. Smile
I dont show it off mostly because I cant trade it. And I know I would get alot of offers that I would get tired of rejecting lol. Theres just boxes and boxes of stuff.

I didnt say ANY WR would have caught it. I was referring to the one he missed eariler. Also, he had a holding call that brought back a big play. Just hasn't showed anything impressive, except for speed
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.