`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR TEBOW!!!!

LOOKING FOR TEBOW!!!!
looking for a nice tim tebow auto...here is what i got for starters...willing to add more for a patch auto...

[Image: 2011-10-24_10-19-18_867.jpg]
numbered to 25...

so shoot be those offers!!! Smile

RE: LOOKING FOR TEBOW!!!!
Wow Peyton for Tebow??? What is this world coming to???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-06-2011, 10:35 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow Peyton for Tebow??? What is this world coming to???Wink
yeah....im not a big fan of this peyton....and i think tebow will be a hall of famer in my opinion...

Snail you just broke my heart man

(11-06-2011, 10:49 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Snail you just broke my heart man
how is that my friend?

(11-06-2011, 10:51 PM)snailmonk Wrote: how is that my friend?
wanting to trade that amazing Peyton for a Tebow lol

I picked up another Manning auto today at the show....and I immediately started thinking of how I could come up with a way to get this one from you lol.

If u want a Tebow for it I will go get a Tebow and trade it to you for this gladly lol

(11-06-2011, 11:00 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: wanting to trade that amazing Peyton for a Tebow lol

I picked up another Manning auto today at the show....and I immediately started thinking of how I could come up with a way to get this one from you lol.

If u want a Tebow for it I will go get a Tebow and trade it to you for this gladly lol
i honestly dont know what i want for this stinker...i need a really good trade bait or something really nice....tried to go after that emmitt that came up, but he doesnt like the card like i dont lol...i dont know...really looking for something really nice for it

I have a Sterling Auto FT, dont love the Manning though.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(11-06-2011, 11:03 PM)snailmonk Wrote: i honestly dont know what i want for this stinker...i need a really good trade bait or something really nice....tried to go after that emmitt that came up, but he doesnt like the card like i dont lol...i dont know...really looking for something really nice for it
ahhh I cant see how you all dont love this card lol.
I am straight in LOVE with it.
I have dumped almost all my bait into PC stuff or I would already be after it.
but if you want a bunch of nice 50-80 cards for it....then we can talk business haha

(11-06-2011, 10:36 PM)snailmonk Wrote: yeah....im not a big fan of this peyton....and i think tebow will be a hall of famer in my opinion...
Tebow a hall of famer??? not sure man... that might be a SLIGHT stretch...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin