`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NOT happy but desperate! SELLING

RE: NOT happy but desperate! SELLING
Hmmm, I know your reticent on international Shipping..... but I'd be willing to do a ban deposit, covering shipping, on the Garnett Topps Pristine refractor /50. pm, hopefully we can work something out.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

taff. pm me a price and what kind if you shipping you want as i never ship international lol
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

What price do you want for it? You're saying %60 off so what would that come to? As to shipping.... just a regular padded bag with the international shipping slip. For one card that should come to about $3, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. I can't do nothing until this wednesday however (tuesday for the US), pretty certain I can do international bank transfers though with my netbank. I don't see why not.... still, fairly new to it, though. I'll take a look in your organise and If I see any other pc players I can use, I'll let you know and we can do a bulk deal. That'd mean a little more for shipping but will get me more pc cards and you a little more money.

alright im willing to try. yea i need some funds bad and hey we will see how this intl shipping works!

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Cool. Sending you a pm very soon.

if the baseball stuff is on the block, and you have an idea on the price of the minor atomic /10 auto hit me up via PM (i dont check this board too often) i overspent a bit much this month so more than likely will have to pass, but can't hurt to see he price haha Wink
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

PM sent.

I remember when I really wanted that Corliss Williamson card and would have paid a good amount of money for it. I always found it strange that you refused to ship internationally. That cost you a really nice sale.

(11-12-2011, 06:47 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: I remember when I really wanted that Corliss Williamson card and would have paid a good amount of money for it. I always found it strange that you refused to ship internationally. That cost you a really nice sale.
Will that was a $12 auto. If you lived where I live which is in a really big city in California you would know why. A trip to the post office is a 30 min ordeal for intl shipping. We have drive thru boxes but you can only use them for US. Sorry I work and have other responsibilities until 5 when they close!