`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrey Smith PC...Update 12/13/11 :)

RE: Torrey Smith PC...Update 11/9/11 :)
Being a longtime Ravens fan and collector, I am downright jealous! I totally love it! Especially the Finest, cool patch Finest #50 near the top (as a few others have noted). I've been trying to land one of those too, and now there's only 49 on the market. Anyway, nice going!!!

(11-09-2011, 07:55 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Man your torrey smith PC is really starting to shine, i am down right jealous of that crystal atomic auto though, i been trying like heck to get me a demarco murray one with no luckSad
Thanks, I was going to buy one off the bay when they first hit it, but got that beauty in a sweet trade. I also picked up a Topps Chrome Auto of this beast as well...

[Image: IMG.jpg]

I think he'll have a great career in the Big D Smile
(11-09-2011, 08:14 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: WOW!! Sweet collection, bro!! That finest patch is sick & I'm really diggin that BGS Auto!

..... Jus one question tho............ A steelers fan collecting a ravens player??? What gives? LOL!
Thanks, and Idk just looking for a cheaper player to collect. He's started off pretty good in his rookie year, and is a pretty explosive player. Only thing he needs to do is get his dropping the ball problem under control, and I think he'll have a solid career Smile
(11-09-2011, 08:21 PM)mju58 Wrote: Being a longtime Ravens fan and collector, I am downright jealous! I totally love it! Especially the Finest, cool patch Finest #50 near the top (as a few others have noted). I've been trying to land one of those too, and now there's only 49 on the market. Anyway, nice going!!!
Thanks, and yeah that has to be my fave patch I own Smile. Hopefully you find one, and it looks just as nice as mine Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

JBo, you're wasting no time grabbin' this kid up!! Love all the patches and that crystal atomic!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-09-2011, 08:49 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: JBo, you're wasting no time grabbin' this kid up!! Love all the patches and that crystal atomic!!
I know, and I'm glad all those were bought or traded for before the game on Sunday night Smile. The Crystal Atomic is definitely one of my new faves. Loving Topps Chrome this year Smile

Well he's definetly off to a great start! He'll solve that "drops" problem. He has too much talent to let that be an on-going problem. He's already Flacco's deep threat & I think he might eventually challange Boldin to be the "go to" guy.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

you passed me..thats for sure!!!! i havent bought any though...trying not do do so either cuz money is tight!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

lol just got on those same murrays, that also has perdy decent centering. They are tough to find and yours looks great too. I have seen em crooked, skewed and downright pitiful to the point where i think someone just ran off and forgot to calibrate the machinery.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Coming along great man! I'm still on the lookout for some more Wink

P.S LOVE the Finest patch too!!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(11-09-2011, 10:52 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Well he's definetly off to a great start! He'll solve that "drops" problem. He has too much talent to let that be an on-going problem. He's already Flacco's deep threat & I think he might eventually challange Boldin to be the "go to" guy.
I think he'll fix the problem too, and hopefully he gets that confidence from Flacco to be the number one receiver on the team within the next few years Smile

still a great collection! far better than mine!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%