Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Gotta come back here...

OT: Gotta come back here...
hey, remember me, by chance?

Anyways, i haven't been on here in a while, and i guess i missed the Bowman Chrome case break i normally do stats for (sorry, pyweed!)

I've had a lot going on in recent months as i'm actually working and trying to get a job in some capacity in our beloved hobby, and i just haven't been able to be on here as often. So for that, i apologize.

The obvious question right now is: what else did i miss? Sad
[Image: rattboycopy.jpg]

I NEVER trade Bowman Chrome cards, just so you know Big Grin

RE: OT: Gotta come back here...
as the tumble weeds blow by.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(11-05-2011, 09:16 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: as the tumble weeds blow by.....
is this supposed to be funny? it kinda is. Big Grin

not much man, the boards have slowed down a ton. Trading seems to be picking back up a bit, other than that it's the same old.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

This place really is dying IMO. I see the same people on here constantly and seems to only be a handful. Alot of people who I would see regularly on here seem to only post once or twice a month now. I would like to make some more trades but either the people with the cards I need or want haven't been on here in MONTHS or I find myself looking through the same Orgs over and over which is getting old.

(11-06-2011, 08:26 AM)phillies816 Wrote: This place really is dying IMO. I see the same people on here constantly and seems to only be a handful. Alot of people who I would see regularly on here seem to only post once or twice a month now. I would like to make some more trades but either the people with the cards I need or want haven't been on here in MONTHS or I find myself looking through the same Orgs over and over which is getting old.
I would be one of those who post a couple times a month on here Big Grin
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Thanks guys for the info. How did 2011 Bowman Chrome fare anyways? Is it worth it to pick up maybe a hobby box or blaster box? I did it for 2009 and 2010. I love those Bowman Chrome Prospects and Refractors!