Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of random crap...

Bunch of random crap...
[Image: pics.jpg]

Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

RE: Bunch of random crap...
nice hit on the bears quad. who's on it
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Looks like you actually got a away with half decent plates and patches boxes,
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I personally believe the plates and patches are the worst product I've ever gotten my hands on. In 1 case I split with a buddy I got 2 gronkowskies and 2 hardestys... That just irks me.

The Bears quad I had to trade my card guy for, it was in his case, that one is the only thing not out of the cases.

It's a Red Grange helmet, Bulldog Turner jersey, Sayers Jersey, and Payton Jersey.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

Yeah, P&P and Supreme from topps 2010 were very very all or nothing products, they both really need to step up their game if topps wants to have those brands rival nat'l treasures and exquisite.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

That's a nice Ryan Mathews.

(11-05-2011, 09:13 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Yeah, P&P and Supreme from topps 2010 were very very all or nothing products, they both really need to step up their game if topps wants to have those brands rival nat'l treasures and exquisite.
I believe P&P is a Panini product....and I am with you on the Supreme....when you get a nice hit...its awesome bc those cards I think are the best looking ones from any set that year.

But I think five star owns NT and Exquisite....especially looks like it will this year...but then again....a lot of stuff looks great...gets hyped up...and totally sucks.

Who is the cut Otto Graham?
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

you got some sick stuff! must have been a fun busting day!

Cut is Lou Creekman