`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Virtual Rings

Topps Diamond Virtual Rings
Just wanted to ask if anyone has dug up a Mickey Mantle Ring. That's the only ring I need. I've been stuck at 59 for WAYYY too long now. Anyone else having this issue, or am I just totally late to the game?

RE: Topps Diamond Virtual Rings
Mantle is the "SP". 50 or less to be claimed...

Have over 1,800 different Barry Larkin's and looking for more...

The chance of pulling one are said to be 1:5000. I bet it's even less. I've done 400+ digs and no luck.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Join the club haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

There are only 60 total mantle rings.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

I guess the joke's on us. Damn! Thanks for the clarification guys. You wouldn't think that a "virtual" ring would be so tough to get or so annoying not to get. Oh well. The game's fun anyway. One more question. What happens after you've dug up all the spots on your field? I'm only 10-15 away.

You get a brand new field.
Did you dig up any notable cards?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I pulled a Mantle ring a few months back. Topps told me at the National that 80 Mantle rings had been pulled at that point. I assume the total is over 100 now. But at 1 in 5.0000 a very tough pull indeed.

I do have the 60th anniversary ring and no attachment to said ting so if anyone wants to PM me with offers, I'm all ears Smile

Rich