`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini (UPDATED)

RE: My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini
Shameful, Panini should be ashamed.

Yea I mailed it back to them Saturday... we shall see what happens. I will keep everyone updated.
I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.

Great job Panini!!! Gotta love it...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

great job panini!

you agreed to take it back and make it right!!! for shame!!

oh, wait...nevermind......you sent it back...because they said to....and they'll replace it.....

gaaahhhh!!! i'm never happy!!!!

seriously. why the negatives about panini in this post when they agreed to take it back and fix the issue? is it just topps/ud homer issues....because they are just as bad/good/the same.......depending on who you talk to.

and in no way do i endorse any company...except my own....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

GJ PANINI!

(11-07-2011, 10:06 PM)ugameck Wrote: great job panini!

you agreed to take it back and make it right!!! for shame!!

oh, wait...nevermind......you sent it back...because they said to....and they'll replace it.....

gaaahhhh!!! i'm never happy!!!!

seriously. why the negatives about panini in this post when they agreed to take it back and fix the issue? is it just topps/ud homer issues....because they are just as bad/good/the same.......depending on who you talk to.

and in no way do i endorse any company...except my own....
+1
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

send it in...they might send you the 1/1 shield of CAM
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

(11-08-2011, 12:11 PM)bdubs3316 Wrote: send it in...they might send you the 1/1 shield of CAM
that would be SWEET!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Panini updated my request to received, so Im not sure how long it takes after that, its anybodys guess. I did speak with someone from there today and she told me she doubts they could fix it or have another one to remake it. I asked what would they do then and she told me send me another card of equal or greater value. I asked if it would be a 1/1 and she told me no because they dont keep them around there (Sam Bradford Certified). She then said they would have their Beckett expert determine a vaule for the card and they would then ask for teams I collect. Hmmmmm I pull a 1/1 and its damaged and im told I dont get a 1/1 back lol maybe I should have just ironed it down the damaged bottom or something. O well collectors loss as usual.... anyway just figured I would give yall an update.
catches my eye.

RE: My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini (UPDATED)
Just letting everybody know whats going on.... I called them back last Thursday because I just couldnt understand that they didnt have some other 1/1 around and wanted a better understanding of what im looking at. No one answered so I left a message and no one called back.... then today I called first thing when they opened and no one answered so I left another message and never got a call back. Seems like this is going to be an epic fail lol. The lady told me on the phone from my last post that card replacements take a very long time and thats with any company, but yet I get a replacement ( a good one at that) from Topps in 10 days and that 10 includes the days it was mailed to them. Not really sure what takes so long on a replacement... you either have it or you dont if you have it redo it and if you dont then you send a replacement. I was told they have alot coming in and out and I thought I know I have bought your products usually a my hit is a redemption so Im sure you have alot coming in just doubt theres alot going out. Oh well still asking myself why I put up with redemptions and damaged cards. I spent $20,000 on cards last year and seems like I spent more this year. Not sure about this year because when I tallied that number up last year I told myself I would never add that number up again lol. Just seems we as collectors are buying more and more and the companies are caring less and less. Just my two cents sorry for the long post just felt like venting a little bit.
catches my eye.