`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini (UPDATED)
11-15-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini (UPDATED)
i hope it works out for you. I've always had good success with Panini when i actually get ahold of someone on the phone.

collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: My first ever logo tag 1/1 and its damaged like no other lol.Thanks Panini (UPDATED)
(11-15-2011 11:13 PM)sufi1983 Wrote:  Just letting everybody know whats going on.... I called them back last Thursday because I just couldnt understand that they didnt have some other 1/1 around and wanted a better understanding of what im looking at. No one answered so I left a message and no one called back.... then today I called first thing when they opened and no one answered so I left another message and never got a call back. Seems like this is going to be an epic fail lol. The lady told me on the phone from my last post that card replacements take a very long time and thats with any company, but yet I get a replacement ( a good one at that) from Topps in 10 days and that 10 includes the days it was mailed to them. Not really sure what takes so long on a replacement... you either have it or you dont if you have it redo it and if you dont then you send a replacement. I was told they have alot coming in and out and I thought I know I have bought your products usually a my hit is a redemption so Im sure you have alot coming in just doubt theres alot going out. Oh well still asking myself why I put up with redemptions and damaged cards. I spent $20,000 on cards last year and seems like I spent more this year. Not sure about this year because when I tallied that number up last year I told myself I would never add that number up again lol. Just seems we as collectors are buying more and more and the companies are caring less and less. Just my two cents sorry for the long post just felt like venting a little bit.

I understand, and I am hoping it all works out for you... BUT this is why personally I stay away from packs of cards like the plague.... overpriced, overhyped, and just not worth the risk these days, and pretty much ALL the companies have pretty rough Customer Service... just not worth the hassle... good luck and keep us informed!!!

[Image: AFA60848-9178-4BFC-BE5E-AE1149EB0FA8_zpskqzklxsr.jpg]
11-16-2011, 06:53 PM
(11-16-2011 12:27 PM)superynaldo Wrote:  I understand, and I am hoping it all works out for you... BUT this is why personally I stay away from packs of cards like the plague.... overpriced, overhyped, and just not worth the risk these days, and pretty much ALL the companies have pretty rough Customer Service... just not worth the hassle... good luck and keep us informed!!!

I buy an average of 3 hobby boxes per week and I have never sent in a single damaged card for a replacement. If you don't buy boxes because you don't like the chance that you will get a bad one, that's understandable. But if you don't buy boxes because there is a microscopic chance of getting a damaged card, that's just silly.

[Image: foster_2_3.jpg]
(Thanks to phinzphan1372 for sig!)

Always looking for Arian Foster, Josh Hamilton, and Walter Payton
Click HERE to see my bucket!
12-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Well it has now been a month, and still have not gotten anything or heard anything back from Panini. They told me to call back at the first of December, and so I waited and now all I get is a recording telling me all operators are busy then a few minutes later a voicemail thing comes up and tells me to leave my name and number. Funny thing is I have left 8 messages for them ( one each day I call), and no one calls me back lol. I feel like I just want to drive to their office and tell them to stick it. On a side note been kinda nice keeping the money I usually spend on opening boxes on other things like buying my daughter a bunch of toys and watching her break them within 48 hours lol. Still standing by my promise not to buy any Panini products until all my redemptions, damaged cards, and missing hits are sent to me. I know it dosnt bother them, but you know what it hasnt really bothered me either. O well just figured I would keep yall informed.... tune in next time for volume 37 of As Panini Turns!!!!!

I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.