`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Basketball Boxes

Good Basketball Boxes
Hey guys, i have been gone from collecing cards for around 10 years or more. Decided to do it for a while once again. Got a question:

What are some good boxes to buy?

Im looking for boxes that give good inserts and auto and jersey cards. Something with good value. I was looking at 2009/10 Panini Threads, found some for 15 dollars. Or Panini Elite and Panini Totally Certified.

Im not rich, as much as i want UD SPA i cant afford buying 100 dollar boxes every week or month, so i prefer under 100 bucks. Maybe in the future i can afford those 300 dollar boxes, but not right now.

RE: Good Basketball Boxes
Right now I'd go with A box of donruss usually the best value for your money.
I also really want to buy a box of 2009-10 Crown royal just because they are a cool design

Donruss is now Panini isnt it? I saw some Donruss Elite boxes for 10 bucks on ebay.

I think you are looking at retail boxes. The Hobby boxes of those products are way more. It sounds tempting, and if all you want to do is bust wax, then those are good. But, if you want autos and stuff you need to buy Hobby and those are gonna be at least $60. Although the Donruss is great value for what they are selling for now. Thats most likely the cheapest hobby box you can find right now.

certified is a good buy at about 80 bucks.. I pulled some sweet things from them. landed my first ever 1/1
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups