`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racing autos and race used for trade

racing autos and race used for trade
hey folks im finnaly back i will be uploading a ton of autos and race used over the next few days drivers include jj,jeff gordon,dale jr, tony stewert mikey waltrip clint boyer and more i will take pics and up[load for people if they want on a case by case bases because my scanner is down i collect all current and past hendrick drivers also joey logano and redskins and celtics if u have a driver u r looking for lmk
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

RE: racing autos and race used for trade
i have added a ton of autos and more r going in today please take a look and let me know what u are intrested in

ok all race used and autos are loaded so i look forward to doing some trading

i would be interested in any 2011 fanfare (including the auto mears you have listed) I am building a 100% master set. Base (complete) DIECUT(89%) `rookie stand outs (99%) Championship caliber (99%) and lots of the autos and race used ( I haven't gotten those organized yet i have about 25 boxes worth ( i do have duplicates of several cards in each the memorabilia and auto sets . pm me for specifics as i don't have a price guide subscription, I am dumping the majority of my baseball and football cards ( tired of non performing Boxes & cases from Big 3)off the top of my head I know i have a dual patch of tony gonzales when he was a redskin , pretty much anything i have except charges in football and those in my sig for baseball ( i will check your wants and send a pm just will take a while( I am also building 2011 Showcase ,i need 11 base and 4 acetate plastic cards and will be posting those needs soon also)
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Trade offer sent
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(11-12-2011, 01:11 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: i would be interested in any 2011 fanfare (including the auto mears you have listed) I am building a 100% master set. Base (complete) DIECUT(89%) `rookie stand outs (99%) Championship caliber (99%) and lots of the autos and race used ( I haven't gotten those organized yet i have about 25 boxes worth ( i do have duplicates of several cards in each the memorabilia and auto sets . pm me for specifics as i don't have a price guide subscription, I am dumping the majority of my baseball and football cards ( tired of non performing Boxes & cases from Big 3)off the top of my head I know i have a dual patch of tony gonzales when he was a redskin , pretty much anything i have except charges in football and those in my sig for baseball ( i will check your wants and send a pm just will take a while( I am also building 2011 Showcase ,i need 11 base and 4 acetate plastic cards and will be posting those needs soon also)
heyu i will check u later this week i also have these fanfare lmk if ur intrested joe gibbs diecut#96rookie standouts ryan newman championship caliber bobby labonte nlmk
(11-12-2011, 05:57 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Trade offer sent
hey i saw the offer i will consider it and let u know ok

Interested in Kenseth.